- Quick and easy method to reduce noise reverberation / echo
- Easy installation – peel and stick
- Creates a pinnable surface
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Environmentally friendly, minimum 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritant
- Strong adhesive backing sticks to most surfaces
- Available in 9 colours
- Available in Square and Hexagon shapes
- Edge detail: Square has a 90 degree square edge. Hex has a chamfered edge.
Hush Tiles allows the easy transformation of any wall into a vibrant array of colour. Capable of holding its own as a feature or providing the perfect back drop to be a visual communication hub with its pinnable surface Hush Tiles offer a multitude of possibilities.
With all of this visual excitement some balance is required. Hush Tiles add a layer of ambience by physically reducing reverberated noise and echo.
Hush Tiles are an environmentally friendly lightweight and semi-rigid panel with excellent sound absorbing properties. Hush Tiles are designed with solid colour throughout and contain a minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material (PET bottle-flake). Hush is completely safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic and non-irritant, and is also highly durable providing long term stability.
Hush Tiles are very easy to install with its peel and stick commercial adhesive backing in conjunction with a tile. The tiles are 9mm thick and each pack contains 6 tiles of one colour.
Single Tile: 600mm x 600mm x 9mm
Single Tile: 312mm x 360mm x 9mm
Box: Six tiles per box
One single colour per box