- Custom made in either 9mm or 18mm wall panels or desk screens
- 18mm panels can be single or double sided
- Pattern cut-out is a 13mm wide 6mm deep 45° angled wedge
- Any size panels up to 2720 x 1200mm in Charcoal or Light Grey
- Panels up to 2400 x 1200mm in all other colours
- Hush is available in 9 contemporary colours
- Four standard geometric pattern designs
- Environmentally friendly containing minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Strong, rigid, and sturdy yet lightweight
- 5 year warranty
Hush Tessellate is the art of geometric shapes combined with the visual effect of colour and light. The subtle shadows cast within the patterns is an important element that further extends the design possibilities. These elements come together to provide a striking and varied effect depending on the environment they are used in.
Hush Tessellate is achieved by cutting a physical 13mm wide angled wedge out of the Hush acoustic panel. With four distinct and interesting patterns available it provides the opportunity to transform and individualise any of our Hush products to complement the work environment.
Custom made for each order.
Width: 600mm – 2700mm
Height: up to 1200mm
Panel thickness: 9mm or 18mm
Panels 2400mm – 2700mm wide are only available in Light Grey or Charcoal