Hush Flex Screens are multi-directional acoustic desk dividers that sit above the height of the worktop.
The choice of two corner details, curved flex or square flex, allows us to bend, shape and flex Hush around corners while retaining structural integrity.
Hush Flex wraps around one side of the desk, in an ‘L’ shape. Hush Double Flex wraps around on both sides of the desk in a ‘U’ shape.
The Hush Flex ‘Curved Flex’ screen panel is achieved with the process of a large number of micro incisions allowing the panel to flex.
The Hush Flex ‘Square Flex’ screen panel utilises a large ‘V’ like sectional cut-out.
The depth and angle of the cut has been optimally designed to provide fully flexible panels while providing structural rigidity.
The side edges of the panels can be sloping or straight with square or radial corners to complement and blend into any office environment.
- Custom made in Australia for each order
- 18mm acoustic Hush panel available in a variety of colours
- Environmentally friendly – minimum of 60% post-consumer recycled material
- Strong, rigid and sturdy yet lightweight
- Multiple bracket options – top, side or divided mount in a white, black or silver finish
- Ideal for height adjustable desks as it reduces weight load on motors
- Flat pack design allows for easy transportation
- Retrofit existing desks with no downtime
- Cost effective with a short lead time
- 5-year warranty